If you don’t speak Turkish but need someone to help.

The Foreign Citizens Advice Centre can arrange for someone to translate for you in person or over the phone.
There is a small charge payable to the independent translator but much less than you would normally pay for this kind of service. Just ask us for the details.

You Must Login For Comment